Millennials were born into a world with a unique set of circumstances: Rapid technological advancement, the Internet, a new modern, yet old school work place, a broken education system, and tremendous economic disadvantages.
What Next? takes Millennial’s through high school, college, Corporate America and beyond, and gives the reader insight to take on the world with ease and confidence with step-by-step skills and life lessons developed and used by the author Michael Price.
Michael Price is the voice of a new generation. After spending nine years building businesses and developing strategy, initiation, and execution of online marketing campaigns for some of the biggest businesses in their industries including the iconic FINA Oil and Gas Brand, Verizon, and BBVA Compass Bank, Michael has experienced success many people twice his age often only dream of. His unique perspective as a young, successful employee, entrepreneur, and Millennial gives him insight into the Real World that Generation Y desperately needs to hear. His lessons of life, hard work, determination, and perspiration are awe-inspiring.
Don’t miss this masterpiece!
With This Book You Will Learn:
- How to use the Internet for continuing education, networking, building a business, and turning your passion into profit
- Four tactics to begin in high school/college that will drastically increase your job prospects and increase your salary
- How to decide if college is right for you, the true value of college, and how to effectively fund your college education
- How and why you must build a personal brand
- How to survive and thrive in Corporate America
- How to escape Corporate America and pursue your passion
- Personal finance fundamentals
1. History Lesson
2. The Internet Age
3. High School
4. Higher Education
5. Build a Brand
6. Surviving Corporate America
7. Escaping Corporate America
8. Financial Literacy
9. Message to Parents
Follow The Author: